For our location in Cranbury (NJ), USA, we are looking for a:
TECHNICAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Summary of Position in Organization
The Technical Marketing Specialist will provide technical marketing support and execute Plymovent’s Exhaust Extraction (EE) marketing and sales activities to drive Plymovent’s (EE) sales in North America with a primary focus on product and technical sales support documentation. This position reports to the President, with a dotted line to the Global Marketing Manager and Global Product Manager.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Create, revise and maintain EE product and technical sales support documentation such as instruction manuals, product data sheets, specifications, application data sheets, whitepapers and pricelists including, technical writing, proofreading, photo editing, formatting and graphic design.
- Work with Product Manager to create and adhere to new product launch checklist before new products are released to the market.
- Collaborate with Segment Managers and Product Manager to create internal, dealer and end-user training materials, webinars, video technical training, technical sales presentations and customer surveys.
- Photograph Plymovent product, edit photos and maintain image database.
- Develop, edit and organize product graphics and illustrations.
- Work with Global Marketing to maintain and update EE product and technical content on company website.
- Produce product and technical sales support related to internal and external news releases, updates and other communications.
- Support sales personnel and dealer requests for product and technical documentation.
- Support Global Product Manager and Global Marketing Group EE product related initiatives and new EE product launches.
- Consistent use of the corporate identity in product and technical documentation and communications.
- Support other marketing personnel and market activities when required including:
- Tradeshow and other sales related events planning support and attendance when required.
- Managing marketing inventory.
- Direct marketing campaign development.
- Plymovent web presence through search engine optimization, social media and other techniques.
Minimum Experience Requirements
Associate’s degree in marketing or a technical related field.
- 2 years of technical writing experience.
- 2 years of marketing experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign experience required, Illustrator and Photoshop knowledge is highly desirable.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills; bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Energetic and driven with a strong sense of urgency.
- Organized and process oriented, with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting while able to manage multiple projects.
- Experience in advertising, graphic design, direct marketing campaigns and tradeshow planning.
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Familiar with AdWords and SEO preferable.
- Knowledge of social media for a business and strategies to gain followers preferable.
- Ability to multitask with a keen attention to detail.
- Results driven and proactive with a positive attitude.