We are looking for a full time:
Regional Sales Manager
Summary of Position in Organization
This position will manage, build, drive and achieve Plymovent’s sales objectives in the United States in conjunction with management and the organization’s business plans (annual, short and long term).
Time allocation of 70% commercial (i.e. sales and business development) and 30% technical (i.e. technical design, training, customer support).
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Achieve sales targets and business development objectives through effectively identifying, realigning, building and managing distribution channels.
- Distributor development and support.
- Conduct sales and training meetings as required, i.e. communicating sales initiatives, market and regulatory trends and product, installation, service and maintenance training for exclusive distributors.
- Commercially : working with distributors on their annual business plans, sales objectives and engineered solutions model for Plymovent product; supporting distributor sales and marketing initiatives and engineered solution deals when required including value propositions, quotations, designs and closing deals; arrange annual national distributor meeting and commercial oriented webinars when required.
- Technically : on-going technical training ie. products, engineered solutions, system engineering and design.
Work with Management in creating and executing annual sales plan and budget.
Work with Sales, Technical Sales Support and Customer Service/Order Entry
Analyze market and competitive landscape providing product, market positioning and
sales strategy feedback.
Develop the A&E (architects & engineers) market and contractors including building
relations with key A&E companies and creating awareness of Plymovent as specified
Assess new markets and propose new business opportunities.
Align with Marketing to create effective advertising, direct marketing campaigns and
tradeshows to generate sales leads.
Identify, support and attend key sales events and tradeshows.
Spar with Product Manager and key management to identify market needs,
opportunities and actions.
Support online and ecommerce sales strategies for out of box solutions.
Plymovent Corp. Contract of Employment 2/2 28-03-2018
Job Description – Regional Sales Manager
Work with GM/President and Controller in establishing and maintaining effective
budgetary controls of sales related initiatives and expenditures.
Manage and update local pricing and partner distributor exclusivity agreements.
Work with management in updating standard terms and conditions and implement
with distributors/market place.
Formulate reliable annual and rolling sales forecasts for proper demand planning.
Travel of up to 50% of time throughout USA.
Minimum Professional and Educational Requirements
Seasoned professional with 5-10 years’ experience in business to business sales with
strong preference in the industrial ventilation/HVAC industry.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline preferred.
Demonstrated ability to develop and execute tactical sales plans.
Proven sales results with solid sales management and marketing experience.
Knowledge of changing regulations and guidelines (i.e. OSHA and EPA) concerning
pollution within the industrial environment.
Possess strong ability to maximize effectiveness of resources and influence others
internally and externally.
Entrepreneurial spirited, solution minded, quick learner who has ability to drive
Hands-on, self-assured, customer centric professional who has a track record of
developing long lasting relationships in industry and understands ROI.
Work independently and as a team player.
Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
Capacity to think strategically and prioritize sales and business development activities.
Superb verbal and written presentation and communication skills.