For our location in Lamphun, Thailand we are looking for a fulltime:
PRODUCTION MANAGER (m/w)
Responsibilities and duties
The day to day duties will contain, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Monitors and reports production performance and planning against goals, especially those related to delivering on time, quality, waste, productivity, cycle time.
- Applies lean and common sense concepts and efforts to improve productivity, reduce waste, improve safety, reduce cycle time.
- Define and improve shop floor lay out.
- Define what is the best machine to produce each part and insure Production is able to do according Engineering instructions.
- Assistance to Engineering in ordering molds,dies and machinery.
- Define needed personnel for the factory and control all personnel related issues.
Production manager should have at least following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in mechanical or industrial engineering.
- At least 5 years of experience in production field and proven improvement achievements.
- Ability to work in harmony with people with different skills and background is a must.
- The position will report directly to the foreigner Plant Manager. Good command in speaking, reading and writing of English language is mandatory.
- High ability to use MS Excel.
- Must have leadership skills.
- Must have ability to work sometimes in stressful circumstances.
Plymovent is a global, leading supplier of products, systems and services for the extraction and filtration of polluted indoor air. We provide high-quality solutions that remove welding and cutting fumes, grinding dust and oil mist in the metalworking industry. Additionally, we offer solutions for the capturing and removal of vehicle exhaust gases. Our products contribute significantly to a cleaner, safer and healthier workplace – anywhere in the world.
Since 2014 Plymovent has his own production facilities in Thailand. In February 2016, Plymovent opened a complete new production facility in Lamphun, near the city of Chiang Mai. It consists of two big factory halls with a total of 8.750 m2 (94.000 ft2). With this accomplishment Plymovent executes the next strategic step to further improve its operations by insourcing production and streamlining the supply chain. It also underlines our engagement to growth in Asia; we are sure that our strong local presence will give us the opportunity to better service the local market needs.
- Perfect Attendance
- Food Allowance
- Gas Allowance
- Health Insurance (Extra)
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.